Monday, July 9, 2012

WOWIE CHI-WOO-WOO!!!!!

Guess wut????? I found out dat iffin you *GOOGLE* (wudeber dat bees) my blog, 'Margo's Mewsings' on dat *google* tingie, a link to dis blog - MY BLOG come up!!

WOWIE!! I on dat GOOGLE ting! Dat meen I famis!! I a STAR!!! I a SELEBRITY!!!!!

I sew egsited!! Not only is I BEEYOOTEEFUL, I also FAMIS!!!! Oh my gunness...........wut shuds I do??...

Zip ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM POUNCE on Ma's lap!! MA DIDYA HEER DAT??? I on GOOGLE!!! WOWIE CHI-WOO-WOO!! I sew PURROUD!!

Wut, Ma? I dunno has a big hed.......what yew meens? My hed bees purrfik fur my body..............

Lubs,
Margo

pee ess.........iffin yew reeds my blog, pleeez tells your furrends bout it!

3 comments:

  1. Me wuvs ya Blawg & so happie fur yew Margo!

    Eyup, yoos bees Queen ov da Blawgs lol.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margo-
    Bibi & Meep here from Catster - hope you remember us. Its taken a whole year or whatever for us to find your blog! Computers not mom's main thing . . . but furry glad to hear you are famous as beeutiful as always!
    Purrs,
    Bibi & Meep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-ee-oo Google Gal!
    Whoop Whoop Whee
    I there tooz
    Not Toby or Buddy or Rumpy or Buttons
    Juz Me!
    I think?

    ReplyDelete