Friday, September 14, 2012

WUT a week..............

Ma bin furry meen lately. Las Frida she leeb me alone. I DUNNO likes tew bees lef alone :( She come home an her eyes bees wet. I no she miss me, but reeely.........mol!

Saturday MEEN MA leeb me AGIN! :( :( :( Wen she come bak, she has a bag ob APPLES! Dey smells gud, sew I asks her fur one...........I dinno likes it furry mush sew I spits it out.

Sunday, Ma's birfda,  Ant Peggy come in da affernoon an dat bin reeeel nice! She gib me lots ob tenshun. I need dat acuz Meen Ma leeb me alone sew mush. MEEN MA!

Monday Meen Ma bin gone a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! Boy I bin upset wen she git home. But she all happee an an an smilin.  I glad tew sees dat Meen Ma bees in a gud mood. She sit an puts her futs up acuz dey hoot an an an I no dat, sew I climb in her lap an an an gibs her kissies an an an I purrrrrrssssss!

Toosda Ma no in sush a gud mood. Her *internets* stop werkin. Ma dunno likes dat. Den Ant Brenda call all upset tinkin Ma no ok. Den Ma find out her phone dinno werks.......Ma bin upsets agin...........

Wednesday NOK NOK NOK NOK NOK on da door........DA POOLEEEEES! MA!! Wut did yew dew?????? I agunna runs an hides sew I dunno goes tew jale........HONEST MA!! I dinno pull dat kord.............

Later dat nite, AGIN, NOK NOK NOK NOK NOK - da partment manager come tew sees iffin Ma bees ok........well, Ma bees fine an an an I dunno unnerstans dis..........

Ma bin stress. I dunno likes it wen Ma bees stress. Sew I tries tew haaaaalps her. I walks round da house yowlin reeeeeel sad like. Frum my bellie. No a moo, jus a sad OWOOOOOOOOO OWOOOOOOO! MEEN MA tell me tew *KWITCHERBELLYAKIN, MARGO!! Sheesh. Ma gwumpee :(

Yesserda Virginia come ober tew duz Ma an my laundree. Virginia FURRY smart! She no how tew puts tewgedder Ma's pooter tingies an an an she git a fone fur Ma tew. Ma feel a lot beder after dat.

Den tewda, FINALLY, Ma's pooter AND fone werks. Sheesh. Wut a week.

OH OH OH - an an an Ma git 3 boo-k's fur her birfda!!! One fur me acuz it bees frum MY furrends Be-Little an an an Baby G! One from Ant Brenda, an an an one frum Lainy! I gits tew smells ALL ob dem an an an dey smells WUNNERFUL! I LUBS flowers! Sew I tells Ma dey MY flowers. No hers. MINE MINE MINE MINE! She sez ok Margo wudeber mol mol!

Sew, tings bak tew normal heer now. Tankee Creator's Son furry mush. An an an tankee tew all Ma's furrends fur purrayin fur her an an an carin sew mush fur her.........an an an ME!

Mush Lubs,
Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment