Saturday, December 15, 2012

WOWIE!!!

WOWIE!!  Onlee ten more days till I gits tew opens up my BIG BIG BOX frum my Seekrit Santa!! I SEW EGGSITED!!!

Hey MA!.........how long bees 10 days????? Kins I has a SNEEK PEEK at it??? Jus open one half ob da top ob it??? PLEEEZE???

NO???  *RATS* dat NO A POUT! I jus has tew waits............sigh........

Ma an Ant Peggy bin makin Christmas cookies an an an da hous smell DELISHIS!! An Ma bin nice an gib me a small peec of a shugrrr cookie. NOM NOM NOM! It GUD!! But I canno has nun ob da speeecy cookies acuz it mite upset my tummy. Dat ok. I gits one cookie :)

Ebry mornin I walks pass dat BIG BIG BOX an I wunders wut bees inside.......... BUT, Ma hab sum rap purezzies dat she canno opens till Christmas day.........so I dunno feels sew bad now bout dat! SHE hab tew waits, tew NEENER NEENER!!

How mene hours in ten days, Ma???? WUT??? 240 hours???? Oh my dat tew mene..........

Lubs,
Margo

1 comment: