Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happee Birfda, Ma!

Ma hab a birfda las Monda. Yep. She turn 55. WOW, Ma - dat OLD! Yew almos a ANTEEK!!! Sheesh. It bin a gud day fur us acuz

I GIT A BIRFDA PURREZZIE ON MA'S BIRFDA!!!!! WOWIE!! I got a *Nap Spot* frum acatintheclover.com !! It a Hello Kitty- WAITS A MINIT???? Duz I no dis kitty? Why it saying hello???? Duz I needs tew sez hello tew it??? Anyway it bees a round blankee wid catnip in it........sniff  Sniff  SNiff  SNIFf   SNIFF SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ALARM ALARM!! GIT REDDY  TEW ATTAKS!! Eeeeeers bak, eyes like sawsers, tale in FULL BLOOM......reddy.......sets.......
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Under da kishen table in out in out in out up down up down ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM sniff sniff sniff SNIFFFFFFFF ZOOMIE!! On da coush bak an for bak an for bak an for STOPS!

Wow dat gud................. I eggzawsted now. I tinks I agunna takes a nap on my *Nap Spot*.........I no I agunna has gud dreems..........sniff sniff sniffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Lush Mubs,
Margo

tew bees continyew.........................

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ma
    Happy Birthday to Ma
    Cause Margo Loves you and so do we!
    Happy Birthday to Ma
    Yay Whee
    Hi Ma! We got a Tranquility Blankee!
    Maybe we will get a Nip one next
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete