Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Bees FURROSHIS!!!!!

Las nite I bin in a mood. I walk intew da libin room an an an dar bin dat red mousie wid dat crinkle tale. It look at me crosseye, an I DUNNO TOLERATES NO crosseye look frum NO MOUSIE! Dat make me MAD!!!

Sew I croush down, puts my eeeers bak, my eyes gits intew slits, my tale to strate out, an an an I makes a furry low growl.....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRROOAAAARRRRRRRR POUNCE SMAK KIK SMAK CHOMP bite bite bite bite kik kik kik SMAK!!! an an an it go flyin across da room.

Sew I stalks it. Reeeeel quiet, I croush down an slink slink slink under da kishen table.......eeeers bak, tale out an an an ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Kik KIK SMAK ZOOOOOOOOOOOM! I AGUNNA GITS YEW, YEW DUM MOUSIE!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

An I races round da housie kiltin dat mousie!! KIK KIK KIK KIK CHOMP BITE BITE BITE BITE
rrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!!!
ptui Off come its tale!

I KILT IT ! I KILT IT!! Dat mousie dunno has no more tale. It ded.

I SEW furroshis! Mousies ebryware beder bees terriorified ob me! I da Shampion Mousie Kilter!!

Lubs,
Margo

1 comment: