Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Tale an an an Udder Vital Statiktiks


WUT TIKS, Ma -  I DUNNO GOTS  NO TIKS!!!!

I lubs my tale. Yep! It purrrfik. It got lots ob colors like blak, orinj, an an an wite! I gots a wite tip on my tale like I dunk it in paint!!! An an an I gots 2 kinks in my tale wich make it eben MORE purrrrfik!! Two ob dem tale bones bins broke an dinno heels rite, so my tale bees kinks. WOWIE wut a tale I gots! BUT DUNO TUCH IT or I wills SMAKS yore hand HARD! IT MY TALE an an an yew CANNO TUCH IT!!!

Hey Ma!! How long bees my BEEYOOTIFUL tale??

*Let me measure it, Margo.*

DUNNO TUCH MY TALE!!!!! rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I bees warnin yew, Ma……..DUNNO TUCH MY TALE!!!

*How do you expect me to measure it then -*

Yew no, Ma – like dey meshur hoosies! One hand eekwil 4 cinches!! BUT DUNNO TUCH MY TALE!!! Meshur it dat way……..BUT DUNNO TUCH MY TALE!!!!!

*Ma gets the tape measure ready*

*MARGO! Stay still or I won’t be able to measure your beautiful, I mean BEEYOOTEEFUL tail!*

DUNNO –

*I will NOT touch your tail, Margo!*

I redy tew BITES yew…………..

*Ma attempts to measure ‘The Tail’…..RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  CHOMP *YOUCH MARGO LET GO!!* RRRRRRRRRRRRR *TAKE YOUR TEETH OFF OF MY WRIST!!!!* smack smack smack Ma’s rist!!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! M E E N  MA!!!!!!

Sew Ma, how long bees my tale????

*11 inches, Mean Margo!!*

I NO MEEN!!! DUNNO CALLS ME MEEN!! YEW HOOT MY FEELINS…..snif snif snif snif

*Did I hurt you when I touched your tail?*

Snif snif snif……….no…………..snif snif snif But I WARN yew!!! Yew deserb a bite!

Hey MA!! How long bees my bak? I pawromis I willno smak or bite yew…..

*Stay Still Margo!!!* I’ll do your entire body, ok, but you Can Not Bite Me!!!*

Pffft! *MARGO!* Bees kwik, Ma!! Hurries up! *STAY STILL, MARGO*
I dunno wants tew NEENER NEENER!!! *sigh……….*

After a wrestling battle, some smacks from Margo, a firm NO from Ma, the dastardly deed was completed. Both parties have messed up hair and fur has flown all over the bed.

*CALL A TRUCE, Margo!!!* pffffffffft!  *M A R G O ! ! !  ok ME - I meens Ma. Trooooos.

*For all of you that are interested, here are Margo’s Vital Statistics:*

Species – feline (cat)
Color – tortoiseshell and white
Sex – MAAAAAAAAA!!! DUNNO SEZ DAT WERD!! YEW EMBARSS ME!!
            *Margo, are you a boy or a girl?*  I BEES A GURL, MA!!!!
            *Then that is your sex, Margo*  pout pout sheeesh!
Eyes – green
Height – 9”
Weight – 7.8 pounds  I SVELTE, Ma!!
Length of tail – 11”
Length of back – 12”
Neck – 10”
From tip of nose to tip of tail (DUNNO TUCH MY TALE, MA!) – 32”

Tankee furry mush, Ma!

Lubs,
BEEYOOTEEFUL Margo hoo bees furry purroud ob her BEEYOOTEEFUL TALE!!
DUNNO TUCH MY TALE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment