Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Bees a Skallywag..............wut dat?????

Meen Ma sed I bees a *skallywag*  WUT DAT MEEN MEEN MA????

See, I bin hungree sew I asks tew bees fed. Ma fed me. It weren't nuff, sew I asks fur more. Sew she gib me more. I  STILL not full, sew I complains an complains. Ma tell me DAT NUFF complainin.

Sew I runs on da bed and yowls tew goes under da cubbers. ma lift up da ccubbers an I runs in dar. But den I runs out an decides tew YOWEL at da top ob my lungs! I decides I still hungree.

Sew I complains, complains, complains an Ma gitten frustrate. Sew she put MORE fud in my bowl. I takes ONE liddl bite, an an an decides I no hungree.

Sew I yowls an yowls and I uses da litter box an yowls sum more! At dis point, Ma start tellin me ENOUGH, MARGO!!!

Well I dunno likes dat. Sew I runs on da bed an yowls. Ma lift up da cubbers agin, I runs in,, an runs out, an yowls sum more. Ma gettin mad. She know dat wen I gits like dis, I werks myself up an an an pukes an an she dunno wants me tew duz dat.

SEW, finally, she pik me up, sit in da rekliner, an holds me. Den I settles down. I jumps off ob her, runs on da bed agin, an YOWLS at da TOP ob my lungs. Ma bin frustrate.............she bin furry firm wid me......MARTO, STOP IT!!!

NEENER NEENER!

She lift up da cubbers, call me a Skallyway - sudeber dat meen. I goes under da cubbers, turns round round round an an an goes tew sleeps.

Is I reely a skallywag???

Lubs,
Margo

4 comments:

  1. I finks it means yew beeds furry, furry special - because we PURRsonally know yew ish, so naturally yer Mom knows it too, and wash just lettin' yew know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margo and Mom how are you? Oh my I have been so bad not coming by but I changed things and did not have your address. I went digging in my toy box and found where Rumpy had buried it under an old mousie
    We are finally getting warm
    Stop by and say hello befur easter my dear furend
    Timmy Dad Pete and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Margo and Ma! Just stopping by to see my little Skallywag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margo guess who! Happy Velentines day to our favorite kitty nurse
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete